Because…what the heck, I haven’t done one in a while…
One: Link to the person who tagged you. Amy.
Two: Post the rules.
Three: Write six random things about yourself.
1. I am a weird mixture of slob and neat freak all at the same time.
2. I am so thankful that I had a little girl, it has changed and enriched my world, in ways I never thought possible. (But I DO love my boys too.)
3. I am not a fan of watching the news (though I kind of feel guilty about it) because I find it somewhat overwhelming and depressing, and I like to hold on to my general sense of well-being. (even if it is somewhat false.)
4. I haven’t flown since 2002 (when my hubby and I went to NYC), but I love to fly! When going on a trip that requires me to get on a plane, I almost look forward to the flying part as much as the trip.
5. I have had the past haircut (minus the bangs) for over a year and a half now, which is saying a lot for me. (I normally change my hair quite a bit.) That being said, I’m going to add some more blonde today.
6. I have become a bigger fan of the season of Summer than I ever thought I would be. I think it has something to do with the fact that I haven’t been able to snowboard for the past two years, and the town that I live in is, well, really ugly,grey and cold in the winter time.