This Lovely Lady has asked me five of her very own questions in this ultra fun interview-type meme. Let the questioning begin…
1. The first dreams I had that I can remember involved bad
things happening: me stuck up wooden poles, bad men robbing
our house, that sort of thing. What’s the earliest dream you
The earliest dream I can remember having is also a nightmare, and also recurring, and also very weird. I used to dream of this black background with these perfectly round and fluffy “vanilla wafer” people coming out to dance…then they would slowly deteriorate like they were becoming emaciated (or eaten?)…scary huh? And weird, I know, but I already said that.
2. You are the oldest sibling in your family – what’s the
worst big sister thing you have done?
Somehow I think this question could be better answered by my two younger sisters, but I would have to say that during our mission trip to the Dominican Republic, my sister, Hannah, and I had many opportunities to bond and step up for each other in the sister role, but I definitely didn’t hold up my end of that responsibility, and I’ve always felt bad about that. Okay…and since that was too serious (but true) here’s a funny one (well…I think it’s funny now…) one time I tried to feed my sister a dog-poo pie…
3. There’s a knock at the door and it’s me, demanding
(politely) to be fed. What do you serve me?
Okay, I would definitely serve you some of my fabulous and famous homemade fresh salsa and guacamole, with organic tortilla chips of course, along with some really good fried bean and cheese burritos.
4. One of the categories on your blog is “Tooting my horn”
– something of which I’m very much in favour. However,
there hasn’t been an entry since January – so, QUICK, toot
your horn for me right now!
Okay…off the top of my head- I’ve only gained 20 lbs. so far this pregnancy… toot toot! 😉
5. What have you always wanted to do, but never quite found
the time/nerve/money/courage for?
Hhhmmm…so many things, hard to choose, but I think the thing that best fits all of those- time/nerve/money/courage- is travel to Italy to take a sculpture making course with Paul Luccessi in his hometown, or go back to school to get my Phd.
Want to play? Here’s how it works:
– Leave me a comment requesting an interview.
– I will email you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
– You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
– You will include this explanation (or a reasonable variation) and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
– When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
– And there you have it!