1. FIRST NAME? Sarah
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yep, Sarah in the Bible.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Probably last night, at a sappy commercial. No, but really…two weeks ago.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes…
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Salami
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so. This has always been an interesting question to me. I’ve always wondered what I am like to everyone else.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, this blog here, and I also keep a prayer journal, and occasionally I write down things like personal milestones and big events and so on…
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, but I wish I didn’t right now…
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I’m really not sure…I think I’d sky dive first. All I can think about bungee jumping is it has got to be either really bad or really good for your spine. I lean towards thinking it’s not so good…
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I am really not much of a cereal fan, I do tea and toast for breakfast, but if I had to pick one I’d say rice krispies.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? What a waste of time!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Absolutely.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Once again, I’m not a big fan of ice cream either, but my favorite is rainbow sherbet. I know that it’s not technically ice cream, but it will have to do.
14. SHOE SIZE? I wear boats…is there a size in boats? Okay…9 1/2
15. RED OR PINK? Pink!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Physically? My butt and thighs. Otherwise? My ever present lack of motivation.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My sister, Hannah.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I’m not for pressuring people into doing stuff like this, but I always enjoy reading peoples answers to things like this.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? baby blue polar fleece pants, light pink polar fleece shirt, and pink slippers.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Yay me! A half a grapefruit. Vitamin C baby!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Kids playing with legos and Laurie Berkner singing “I love to be an elephant” on TV in the background.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? perriwinkle
23. FAVORITE SMELL? I still have to say baking bread. (Still…because I’m sure one of these memes asked that question a while ago, and that is what I said..)
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Kevin, he just called before I answered this question…ha ha!
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Definitely the face in general
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Absolutely!
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Starbucks Mocha Frappucino
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Snowboarding!!!
29. EYE COLOR? Sometimes blue, sometimes green…depends on what I’m wearing. (I guess that makes them hazel…)
30. HAT SIZE? I haven’t the faintest idea, but I come from a family of big headed people.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope
32. FAVORITE FOOD? I’m not sure any more, it used to be Chinese, but Mexican is giving it a pretty good run for it’s money, particular fresh salsa and guacamole…yummmmm!
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I like scary movies that have happy endings.
34. Since there is no 34…ummm, well, I won’t be 34 for lets see, ha ha, 7 more years!! Woohoo! Now I don’t feel so old.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? I really can’t choose between the two…oh okay, twist my arm…Summer, only because it’s my mom’s name.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? I’m not a big dessert person, (I know, I’m weird) buuuuutt…um, strawberry cream cheese pie with a graham cracker crust.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? not telling
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? not telling
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Isaiah Navpress Bible Study book, the Bible (every day), and that’s about it for the moment.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Little People, Big World, and Doctor 90210…that last one is embarrassing to admit…
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Babies laughter, and really good music, like Mutemath.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Definitely the Beatles.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? The Dominican Republic
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? This:
As requested by Paula a long time ago, but I was too embarrassed to show it. I don’t know what’s different today…
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Wouldn’t you like to know?
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole this from Jill
1. FIRST NAME? Sarah